Sunday, September 18, 2016

Mariestella at 19


On Saturday night (September 17), I was invited to be part of Maris Racal’s 19th birthday celebration, “Mariestella @ 19”, organized by her most loyal supporters. The venue was somewhere in Antipolo, so just imagine the traffic I had to endure of getting there (I live in Bulacan). But for Maris, I’d surely be there.  

As I said during my speech as part of her 19 Wishes, I’ve admired Maris ever since she joined PBB. Gusto ko yung pagka-wholesome at talented niya na hindi pa-cute. And nung makilala ko siya paglabas, mas hinangaan ko siya not just sa kanyang talent, but more sa kanyang pagiging totoong tao. I will definitely write something about Maris in my future entries on this blog, but I am really happy sa mga nararating niya. This early, pinatutunayan na niya ang kanyang galing sa pag-arte through her MMK guestings, lalo na yung huli just last month where she proved that she can tackle more dramatic roles. And sa kanyang mga teleserye (nakaka-tatlo na siya as of this writing) where she was paired with different leading men, but she still shone through as an individual actress.

During the party, Maris sang Christina Aguilera’s “Beautiful” so beautifully and heartfelt. It made me look forward to her digital concert this October 2 with PBB best buddy Loisa Andalio, and Sue Ramirez and Kristel Fulgar. She can really carry a tune.

Maris' mom was teary-eyed as she gave an inspiring
and heartfelt speech for her daughter. 

But the highlight of the event for me was when her mom, who came from Davao for this, gave a truly heartfelt speech. Made me realize why Maris is such a strong young woman amidst all she went and is still going through – she has a pillar of strength in her mom na, despite their distance from each other, never fails to make her feel love and safe.

Congratulations sa mga Dakilang Fans ni Maris for putting up this birthday celebration, and making her really happy as she turns 19! Nakakabilib ang suporta at pagkapit niyo sa kanya at sa inyong fandom through it all.

And of course to Maris, my warmest birthday greetings, and my assurance that I will just be here for you sa iyong journey to being one of the most admired young celebrities of this generation.


Maris blows her beautiful cake's candle. 
Maris set beside for a few minutes, so I had to take this pic. 
Maris sings "Beautiful" beautifully. 
The celebrant with one of the special guests, fellow
GirlTrend Erin Ocampo. 
The guests were busy watching Maris perform as
I took this pic, 
Group picture with supporters and friends. 
With Maris' friends, Star Magic Workshoppers Julian Mauricio,
King Tongol and Eunice Santiago. Eunice played Jerome Ponce's
classmate in a recent MMK episode, 
With Maris' good friend, and mine as well,
Tita Fran. 
Giving my "19 Wishes" speech for Maris. 
Hindi ko tinapos ang gabi without taking a selfie with
the celebrant.
Happy 19th birthday Maris! 


9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maris. Long may you reign as a star or a singer. Reach for your goal. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this article sir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adavanve happy birthday Maris! You're my forever bata! Thank you Sir France! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday sweetheart Maris...wish all your dreams come true.and stay humble and pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sweetheart Maris...wish all your dreams come true.and stay humble and pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Happy Birthday MARIS...tama lahat sinulat ni Sir France, during Pbb until naging 19th kana hindi paring nagbabago ang Maris n nakilala and even ur a Lady now ur still my BATA n kilala namin. Sir thank s inspiring messages mo for our lovely singing sunshine and always supporting her. Maris I wish all ur dreams come true sabi mo nga DREAM BIG and stay humble, pretty and coolest bata. Love u so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete