Friday, January 6, 2017

Unmasking The Real Julia Barretto


At Ronnie Alonte's concert just last month, in the middle of our conversation, Julia Barretto challenged me to ask her a question that has never been asked to and about her. It actually proved to be a challenging one because, in the three years I've known Julia, I know much of her (except, of course, some of the things about her private life that should remain undisclosed). I can actually just ask her about anything and everything. And so much have been asked to her in the entire promo of "Vince And Kath And James", when I asked a certain question, she answered, "please refer to my other interviews". I actually had a hard time, but Julia boosted my ego by saying, "Kaya mo yan! Magaling ka naman e!" Thanks Juls! 

So I searched my mind and heart of what could be that question I haven't asked her yet. Something na I may know the answer deep down, pero I never really verbalized or didn't attempt na tanungin at all. Then in a light bulb moment, I asked her, "What's the biggest muisconcepction about Julia Barretto?"

Watch the video and find out her truly heartfelt answer. And someone really close to her answered the question for her as well. Curious? Here it is: 



You can still catch Julia in "Vince And Kath And James", still playing in cinemas nationwide. She is also part of the teleserye "A Love To Last" which premieres this Monday on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida block! 

No comments:

Post a Comment