Friday, January 6, 2017

Mr. Ultimate Piolo at 40





I still can't believe that Piolo Pascual is actually turning 40 this month. 

I mean, tingnan mo naman ang hitsura niya. Kahit nga 30ish, hindi ako maniniwala agad. He is still one of the best looking guys around. When I attended the bloggers' conference for his birthday #MrUltimatePiolo last Wednesday, karamihan natutulala sa presensya niya. Iba si Papa P!

But as he answered our questions during the blogcon, na-realize ko why he still looks fresh and palpable: it is coming from within. He is happy, blessed and grateful. The best thing is, he is sharing that feeling sa mga tao sa paligid niya. 

Here are some of Piolo's answers sa #MrUltimatePiolo. Actually, andami niyang nasabi at na-share na maganda, ako ang nahirapan mag-notes. But it was such a wonderful Q and A with Papa P, marami akong napulot na valuable lessons in life, through his journey and learnings as an actor, entepreneur, father, son... A man of and for God.




On insecurities in life, despite being "almost perfect" to the eyes of his supporters:

"I'm nowhere perfect. I'm a work in progress. But if I have an insecurity, I guess it's my shyness... I'm shy to open up."

On aging/turning 40:

"It doesn't bother me now. I've embraced my life now... Mas mahirap lang mag-burn ng metabolism."

On still feeling and being young at 40:

"I'll always feel young no matter what age I will be. We only live once. Feel young."


On his son, Inigo:

"He is becoming his own person. I feel complete knowing he is around. No matter what he becomes in life, I will always be grateful about his existence, and that he is my son."

On people calling him Papa P:

"It's still awkward. Even the cameramen, yun na tawag sa akin. Somehow, it reminds me to look good everytime.



On his upcoming film, "Once In A Lifetime":

"It's very real. It's closer to home. I play a man looking for purpose. I'm really proud to do something like this."

On his leading lady in "Once In A Lifetime", Yen Santos:

"She's very professional and she's a go-getter. The screen loves her."

On pursuing another career, given another life timeline:

"I'd still be pursuing this. Hindi maging artista, pero umarte. I just can't picture myself doing something else."



On kids who want to pursue showbiz:

"Finish school first. Showbiz, it's not gonna go away. Do workshops, training... Enter the battle equipped, and learn the ropes while you're in it. Work on it. And pray hard for it. 


On his 5 sexiest women in showbiz:

"Izadora. She kept her looking maintained. She knows how to take care of herself. That for me is sexy. And she has a very beautiful, sexy face. Si Shaina... She's so good at how she projects herself. Nadine Lustre. Liza Soberano. Kathryn Bernardo."

No comments:

Post a Comment